What it is: Throw it back to blissful times when your fave eye shade was by your side, or tune into the present because it's back and here to stay.
What it does: M·A·C is reintroducing the eyeshadows you've been missing most from the vault. Say hey to long-lost loves like Uninterrupted, Kid, Tete-A-Tint and Goldbit. This highly pigmented powder formula applies evenly and blends well. It's suitable for use either wet or dry.
- F: Frost. An iridescent shine that adds a highlight to any color.
- L: Lustre. Smoothly pearlized and intensely frosted with a deluxe ultrafine conditioned finish.
- M: Matte. High-color payoff with a no-shine matte finish.
- M2: Matte². An intense, opaque-matte finish with exceptionally rich color payoff.- S: Satin. Pure color in a satin-style finish with a soft, subtle, nonfrost, light-refractive sheen.
- VLX: Veluxe. A superfine, pigment-rich and very luxe finish that is silky, smooth and matte.
- VP: Veluxe Pearl. Vibrantly toned, velvety soft, shimmering metallic finish overlaid with high-shine pearl.
- V: Velvet. A soft-look finish with high-color intensity and a plush, velvety look and feel.
How to use: Apply over your eye area (eyelid and crease) with a brush. Use a pressing motion to build color for a bolder look. For more intensity, use over an eye primer base. You can also use your brush to apply the eyeshadow using a circular motion to blend for a diffused look.