- Triangular tip has three different-sized edges, making this pencil ideal for multifunctional use and versatility in application
- Use the flat side for shading and outlining the brows; Use the medium side to fill and define. Use the fine tip to create hairlike detail
- Formula features the perfect balance of wax and pigment for easy blending and application (without skipping)
- Soft, custom spoolie was specifically designed for blending Brow Definer's formula into brow hairs to deliver a natural-looking finish
- All-in-one brow tool perfect for easy, on-the-go application
Begin by exposing only a small amount of product (about 2--3 millimeters); this allows for maximum control of the pencil and prevents overextension when applying the product. Remember all ABH products are highly pigmented, so little pressure is required.
1. Start by defining the brow shape. Using the spoolie end of Brow Definer, comb brow hairs upward. Then, using the flat edge of the pencil, outline the bottom of the brow from arch to tail. Next, comb brow hairs downward and outline the top of the brow from arch to tail using the flat edge.
2. Comb brow hairs back in place and fill in the brow from arch to tail using the medium edge of the pencil. Blend using the spoolie.
3. Using the fine tip of the pencil, detail the front of the brow by creating hairlike strokes. Starting at the base of the front of the brow, press the tip down and pull up in the direction of hair's natural growth. Use this technique throughout areas of sparseness. Continuously blend throughout application.Brow Definer by Anastasia Beverly Hills is an all-in-one triangular-tipped retractable brow pencil that features three distinct sides for quickly defining, filling and detailing brows. Perfectly blend the product using the custom spoolie end for a natural-looking finish.