- It swipes on with one stroke for enduring, intense coverage.
- All about-face products are 100% vegan
For a stained, just-bitten look:
Dab a few drops of color to the upper and lower lip, gently pressing the formula into lips using your fingers or a lip brush.
For a precise pout with bold pigment:
1. Moisturize lips with your favorite lip balm to lock in hydration and avoid cracking.
2. Line lips with a corresponding about-face Matte Fix Lip Pencil before applying lip color. For a defined cupid's bow, draw an ''X'' with your pencil.
3. Start at the highest point on one side of your lip and draw a diagonal line along the inner curve of your lip. Repeat on the other side.
4. Using the applicator or a lip brush, add lip color.
5. To remove excess color, blot lips gently with a tissue.
For your own personalized pout:
1. Prep lips with your favorite balm to lock in moisture.
2. Start with a bright or deep base shade all over the lips.
3. Follow with a lighter shade (or your favorite shimmery formula) and apply to just the center of the lips.The about-face Paint-It Matte Lip Color is a flexible matte liquid lip formula that delivers long-lasting coverage and a powerful pigment load.